The WISI opticall platform Optopus is a highly flexible, high-density platform for all types of analogue optical networks. The system is used in any network for applications such as HFC, RF over Glass or RF Overlay.
- Full modular concept allows every applications mix
- Reduced maintenance time by module replacement during operation
- Passive backplate reduces maintenance outages
- Dust-free passive cooling prolongs module lifetime
- Advanced management features for easy installation and operation
- Integrated WDM filters in the modules save space, money and time
- Redundant power supplies guarantee system availability
The system of choice for every network operator
Optopus is designed to meet the high requirements and reliability necessary for today networks. State-of-the-art features such as redundant AC and DC power supplies, pluggable fan units and advanced management features meet the carrier-grade demands of telecommunication and cable operators.
The Optopus platform allows the mounting of any module into any slot, thus ensuring individual configuration depending on the desired applications. With its 14 slots in a 3+1 rack unit chassis it utilizes up to 28 transmitters, 56 receivers or a mixture of both, including power supply and management unit.
The upper part of the chassis houses the redundant power supplies, the ventilation unit and the interfaces for network management.
Optopus is the system of choice for every operator enabling powerful, flexible and cost-effective optical access networks.