Chameleon is a modular headend system that requires only one single type of module. The integrated components can adapt their function depending on requirements. They are designed for all current and future applications and they are ideally suited for the transition from the analogue to the digital world as well as the connection between HFC- and IP distribution platforms.
- One hardware for all applications
- Flexibility through software applications
- Scalability in function and installation size
- Stability during operation
- Easy installation, commissioning and operation
- Excellent performance, suitable for large network operators
Universal headend for any application
The headend system Chameleon provides the user with universal applications. The Chameleon modules are fully flexible configurable via software. This concept is unprecedented in the international market. It provides the user with absolute asset protection. Among the Chameleon software components are: DVB receivers for different signal paths, transmodulators, Edge QAM, MPEG-4 decoder, IP and ASI streamer and remultiplexer.